Plenty to cover as the spring rolls around — please read below and respond where requested!
- Tues., March 8th at 6:30PM – Dine Around East, Montgomeryville
- Thursday, March 17th at 6:30OM –Dine Around West, KofP Wegmans
SPPA Speaker and General Meeting is this Wednesday, March 9th at The Haverford School
Potluck dinner and General Meeting begin PROMPTLY at 6:30PM, Dr. Nagl will speak immediately following.
A few seats are still available – contact Karley Sisler (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to attend
We are pleased to announce Dr. John Nagl, USMA graduate and Ninth Headmaster of The Haverford School, as our guest speaker. Dr. Nagl is an expert in counterinsurgency and the author of two books, Knife Fights: A Memoir of Modern War in Theory and Practice and Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife: Counterinsurgency Lessons from Malaya and Vietnam. Additionally, Dr. Nagl served as the inaugural Minerva Chair at USNA, conducting research on the relationship between culture and warfare and teaching a course on the history of counterinsurgency to the midshipmen.
Coming Soon: SPPA Annual Firstie Brunch
April 10, 2016 11AM -3PM at the Penn Oak Golf Club
More Upcoming Events
- Tuesday, March 22 at 6:30 PM – Board Meeting at Wegmans, KofP. Board members attendance required, other Club members welcome.
- Sunday, April 10 at 11 AM – General Meeting and Firstie Brunch.
- Tuesday, May 10 at 6:30 PM – Board Meeting at Wegmans, Montgomeryville. Board members attendance required, other Club members welcome.
- Week of May 20-27, 2016 – USNA graduation, Herndon, Sea Trials.
Please support SPPA and our Midshipman and their parents by attending our events and supporting our Club.
We are here for you — and are a valuable resource for you as your Mid navigates the Yard.