USNA Class of 2022!
Plebe Family Picnic
Hosted by your local USNA Parent Club:
Southeastern Pennsylvania Parents’ Association SPPA
Sunday, June 3, 2018
12:00 – 4:00 pm
Information Session and
A Link in the Chain USNA Class of 1972 Speaker
will begin at 12:30
Location: Evansburg State Park, Pavillion A
851 Mayhall Rd,
Collegeville, PA 19426
Link to park map
RSVP: Alexander Korol, email@example.com
SPPA of USNA looks forward to welcoming 2022 Plebes and their families, sharing information, and making new friends!
Join us for one of the upcoming events! ALL MEMBERS are welcome to bake and help out at the 3 remaining tailgates hosted by ––2019, 2020, and 2021 parents.
Coming up in October –
- This Saturday, October 7 is NAVY HOME FOOTBALL Air Force! SPPA will provide our “Don’t Give Up Dessert” tailgate, and we need your help! SPPA 2019 parents are hosting, but all SPPA members are welcome to donate goodies and help at the tailgate. See the Sign-Up Genius email or contact Gregg Sermarini to donate food/help out: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, October 19, 6:30pm, DINE AROUND WEST at Wegman’s King of Prussia – Henry Chang w/questions: email@example.com
- Saturday, October 21, NAVY HOME FOOTBALL UCF Knights, hosted by the SPPA 2020 parents. See the forthcoming Sign-Up Genius email or contact Gregg Sermarini.
Coming up in November –
- Thursday, November 2, 7:30pm, NAVY FOOTBALL Temple Owls at Lincoln Stadium, Philadelphia. Join 90 of your SPPA friends at a game close to home! Contact Gregg Sermarini for tickets or more information.
- Saturday, November 11, NAVY HOME FOOTBALL SMU Mustangs.
SPPA 2021 parents – come host the tailgate and have fun!
- Thursday, November 16, 6:30pm, DINE AROUND WEST at Wegman’s King of Prussia – contact Henry Chang with questions.
We look forward to seeing you at an SPPA event this fall!
Check the calendar for all events.
Welcome back, Alumni Parents and Parents of Current Midshipman!
SPPA has a full line up of activities planned for the 2017-2018 academic year, and we are looking forward to your participation and camaraderie!
Coming up in September —
- This Saturday, September 9 is the NAVY HOME FOOTBALL opener vs. Tulane! SPPA will provide our “Don’t Give Up Dessert” tailgate, and we need your help! SPPA ALUMNI parents are hosting, but all SPPA members are welcome to donate goodies and help at the tailgate. Contact Gregg Sermarini to donate food/help out: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, September 13 at 6:30PM, SPPA will host a General Meeting and Social Gathering at the Willow Grove VFW, located at 305 W. Moreland Rd, Willow Grove, directly across from the Willow Grove Mall. All club members are encouraged to attend – see email flyer to sign up for Potluck dinner items. RAFFLE winner will be drawn, and our meeting will feature a Blue and Gold Officer presentation. Please join us!
- Tuesday, September 19, 6:30pm, DINE AROUND EAST at Wegman’s Montgomery Mall – contact Chris Hoffman w/questions: CLH531@aol.com
- Thursday, September 21, 6:30pm, DINE AROUND WEST at Wegman’s King of Prussia – Henry Chang w/questions: email@example.com
- Class of 2019 Parents – enjoy 2/C Parent Weekend, September 22-24.
- Saturday, September 23, NAVY FOOTBALL Cincinnati, with the Class of 2018 as Tailgate Hosts.
We look forward to seeing you at an SPPA event in September!!
AHOY! You’re Invited!
Saturday, July 29th, 2017
12:00 – 4:00 pm
Please join us for the
Southeastern Pennsylvania Parents’ Association
The Tryzub Sports Complex & Club
1 Lower State & County Line Roads
Horsham, PA 19044
Google Maps to Tryzub!
This is a Picnic Potluck event and we are using SignUpGenius to capture RSVP and POTLUCK donations. If you are donating a BEVERAGE we ask you to please bring it in a COOLER with ICE!
RSVP and Tell Us What You’ll Bring Online at:
SPPA Family Picnic Potluck SignUpGenius.com
Questions? Contact LJ Gallagher
Mobile/Text: (212) 564-5530
PLEASE JOIN US and BRING YOUR MID!
Welcome Aboard USNA Class of 2021!
Plebe Family Picnic
Sunday, June 11, 2017
12:00 – 4:00 pm
A Link in the Chain USNA 1971 Speaker will begin at 12:30
Evansburg State Park, Pavillion A
851 Mayhall Rd, Collegeville, PA 19426
Click for a map of the park.
SPPA will provide the main course. Please sign up to bring a salad, side dish, dessert, or beverages.
Note: If you are bringing beverages, we ask that you please bring them in a cooler, on ice.
Please RSVP with the food item you’d like to bring, and the number of you attending. If there’s a possibility that your Mid can make it, please let us know – he/she will be the rock star of the day!
Alexander Korol, firstname.lastname@example.org
LJ Gallagher, LJ@wholetalent.com
Valley Forge Military Academy & College
1001 Eagle Road, Wayne PA 19087
February 21, 2017 6:30PM
Please mark your calendar now and RSVP to Pat Field at email@example.com
to attend The SPPA February Speaker Meeting featuring:
VFMA&C President, Col. John C. Church, Jr., USMC Ret.,
USNA Class of 1989
Col. Church will speak about Major Meg McClung and her parents…
On Dec. 6, 2006, Maj. Megan McClung, USMCR (USNA grad) a public affairs officer serving with I Marine Expeditionary Force, became the first female Marine officer to be killed in action during Operation Iraqi Freedom. McClung was also the first female graduate of the United States Naval Academy to be killed in action.
Join us for this dynamic presentation, a potluck meal, and information from present and alumni families about what can be expected for your MID as the summer blocks get closer!
We all have so much to learn and share – come and take advantage of the greatest benefit of being an SPPA member – knowledge from those who have experienced before you!
Access PerfectPotluck.com by clicking here
and tell us what you will bring to share for dinner!
Seating is limited – RSVP today!
VFMA&C dress code: Business casual, no jeans or t-shirts please