Welcome back, Alumni Parents and Parents of Current Midshipman!
SPPA has a full line up of activities planned for the 2017-2018 academic year, and we are looking forward to your participation and camaraderie!
Coming up in September —
- This Saturday, September 9 is the NAVY HOME FOOTBALL opener vs. Tulane! SPPA will provide our “Don’t Give Up Dessert” tailgate, and we need your help! SPPA ALUMNI parents are hosting, but all SPPA members are welcome to donate goodies and help at the tailgate. Contact Gregg Sermarini to donate food/help out: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, September 13 at 6:30PM, SPPA will host a General Meeting and Social Gathering at the Willow Grove VFW, located at 305 W. Moreland Rd, Willow Grove, directly across from the Willow Grove Mall. All club members are encouraged to attend – see email flyer to sign up for Potluck dinner items. RAFFLE winner will be drawn, and our meeting will feature a Blue and Gold Officer presentation. Please join us!
- Tuesday, September 19, 6:30pm, DINE AROUND EAST at Wegman’s Montgomery Mall – contact Chris Hoffman w/questions: CLH531@aol.com
- Thursday, September 21, 6:30pm, DINE AROUND WEST at Wegman’s King of Prussia – Henry Chang w/questions: email@example.com
- Class of 2019 Parents – enjoy 2/C Parent Weekend, September 22-24.
- Saturday, September 23, NAVY FOOTBALL Cincinnati, with the Class of 2018 as Tailgate Hosts.
We look forward to seeing you at an SPPA event in September!!