Mark your calendars now for the following events coming up in November and beyond!
- Thursday, November 10 – Dine Around West at Wegman’s King of Prussia
Hosted by Henry Chang, the evening starts at 6:30PM. Buy dinner, dessert or just come to socialize with other SPPA families and friends. This event is open to ALL members of SPPA – join us, meet up with old friends and make new ones!
- Saturday, November 12 – Last home football game vs. Tulsa
The Class of 2020 will be hosting this event, along with our fabulous SPPA Tailgate Committee. Come see what all the excitement is about – be on the lookout for the e-mail sign-up sheet early. Full details are available on the tail gate page.
- Wednesday, November 16 – 6:00PM – Commissioning 101
at the home of Christine & Steve Hoffman, 114 Blue Jay Way, North Wales, PA 19454. Learn from the experienced Class of 2016 parents the do’s and don’ts of Commissioning and Graduation Week!
Open to ALL MEMBERS OF SPPA, it is never too early to start gathering information and taking advantage of the insight of our senior members. The evening will include a potluck meal, with the main course being supplied by SPPA. We ask for the following donations, according to Class Year:
2017 – Desserts
2018 – Salads
2019 – Appetizers
2020 – Drinks
Alumni – Your choice
Please RSVP to Pat Field at email@example.com for planning purposes.
Future Events to Keep in Mind
- Thursday, Dec. 29, 2016 – All-Service Academies Ball
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017 – SPPA Speaker Meeting
- Sunday, March 26, 2017 – Firstie Brunch at the Corinthian Yacht Club
SPPA is only successful if we make a difference in the lives of our families and Midshipmen. Please join us for the above events to ensure the best experiences for all of our members!